We've been waiting a long time for this day! My friend Nicole and I had a wonderful time being pregnant together this year! We shared all our morning sickness stories, our cravings, the kicks we felt, tips to get through the summer heat, etc. And on August 17th Baby Wyatt was born. I was so happy when I got to meet him a few days after he was born but I couldn't wait for Charlize to meet him too. Today was that day! Nicole and Wyatt came over with my favorite.. Chick Fil A! We had a great time sharing our BABY stories instead of our pregnancy stories. It's so great that Nicole and I will have a lifetime of stories to tell about our babies that will get to grow up together!
Charlie was of course sleeping alot while Wyatt was here, but she did make eyes at him at one point! ;) They are so cute together and if not BF and GF they will be best friends for life, like his mommy and me!

love!!!!!
ReplyDelete