Friday, October 26, 2012

Mommy's Doc Appointment


Today was my 6 weeks doctors appointment.  I took Charlie with me to see the Doctor who delivered her!  We dressed her in her hospital Tshirt that says "I made a splash with Dr. Wyatta Freeman" and her cute little skinny jeans that mom got for her!  All the nurses LOVED Charlie's skinny jeans!  It was the talk of the doctors office!
 I was very happy that Dr. Freeman got a chance to see Charlie again after delivery.  She let me know that I was healthy, cleared to exercise and ready to get back to work.  Now that I'm cleared, I go back to work on Monday and I am not looking forward to it.  I haven't left Charlize in six weeks and I don't know how I am going to do it on Monday morning.  I pray that I will be strong and make it through the day with out balling my eyes out.
Leaving the doctors office was bittersweet.  I have come full circle, finally ending the nine month journey that began in this office in January when I found out that I was pregnant.  


"I'm Glad You Came" Charlize Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment