Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My little girl

I can't explain how much I love this girl!
The past three weeks have been amazing.  Cory and I just naturally became parents and have been doing pretty good so far if I don't say so myself.  Feedings have been going alot better for me and Cory has been on diaper duty.  We've been pretty good at dividing most of the tasks.  And this little girl is happy for most of the time.  Now, she has been keeping us up at night.  Since the day she was born, she's been a little night owl.  She sleeps all day and is up all night.  Just staring.  But also a little fussy.  We've been taking turns dealing with that and we're trying to flip her schedule as the doctor recommended.  But other than that she's such a good baby!  And she's got us wrapped around her little finger.  Just one smile and I'm kissing all over her!  I can't believe this little baby girl is mine!  I get to be mommy.  I love when I can make her happy just by being me.  She just had a hurt tummy and has been fussy. Cory had been trying to sooth her since we couldn't figure out what was wrong.  I said, "let me try."  As soon as I got her in my arms she stopped crying and was soothed.  I started bawling when she wrapped her little hand around my finger and smiled!  I have the magic mommy touch!  And it feels so good to be mommy!  :)

1 comment: