Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Charlie's first Halloween is finally here.  I've been looking forward to this day all year, since I knew it would be my baby's first holiday.
First, I went to school dressed as a jaguar.  BTW takes Halloween seriously.  Even the teachers dress up!  So I had to wear my costume to school even though my other half couldn't go with me.  I carried my phone all day to show everyone what made my costume cute... my baby cub!
After school we went straight to the hospital to visit Grandma! She enjoyed getting to see Charlize in her first Halloween costume!
Then we went to Angie's house to go Trick or Treating with Allie and Ava!  My friend Jessica brought Sophia too!  Jessica and Sophia were mommy panda and baby panda!  Super cute!
We had a great time trick or treating with our babies.
I was very happy that Cory got to spend Halloween with us too!  He lucked out and Halloween fell on one of his late Wednesdays so he didn't have to go in until 10pm!  I'm glad he got to be here for Charlie's first holiday!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment