Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sea World Trip with the Countryman Family

The Countryman Family went to Sea World this weekend to celebrate family and Annabella's 4th birthday!  This was Charlie's first trip out of town to San Antonio, Texas!
I was nervous for our first trip with a baby, but we pulled it off pretty well.  We drove down with Katie and Gregory in their truck and stopped only once at a Chick Fil A in San Marcos to feed and change Charlize.  She was such a good baby on the way down to SA.  Once we go there we met up with the Waggoners, Countrymans, Zaza and Papa.  We had a wonderful surprize that I can;'t talk about at the moment.  What happens at Sea World stays at Sea World!  I'm sure you will know about it in my later posts!
Charlie did great at Sea World.  She slept most of the time and woke up to eat and change her diaper.  Sea World is very family friendly!  They had nursing stations along with changing stations so it was very easy to take care of my little 5 week old.  In fact, I met another mother in the nursing room with a 5 week old girl that was born the day before Charlize!
I was very excited for Charlie to see Shamu at Sea World!  We are thinking of making this an annual trip since we've gone twice before with Cory's family.  Now we have our own family and are excited to start traditions.  I can't wait to bring Charlie back to Sea World when she's a big girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment