Today, October 15th, is Sno's 5th birthday and also Charlize is 1 month old today! A very special day!
I can't believe it's already been a month since Charlie was born! Time really does fly when you're not getting any sleep! haha! But really I think it has flown by for everyone. Its hard to believe that in only two weeks I will have to return to work and actually have to leave her side. I'm really not looking forward to it. I'm just so glad that I've had the opportunity to spend every moment of the last month with my baby girl. She is such a blessing!
 |
| Sno's Birthday at Petsmart |
We celebrated Sno's birthday by taking her on a trip to Petsmart to pick out her favorite toys as birthday presents. We usually have a big birthday dog party for Sno, but with the Wedding last year we just did a small thing, and the baby this year we had to keep it low key. It was still fun for our little family though. EVERY year without fail, we buy Sno's birthday presents and wrap them up in wrapping paper. Since her 1st birthday in 2008 she's been opening her own gifts! It's pretty hilarious! So this year of course, after she picked out her toys from Petsmart, we wrapped them up and she unwrapped them after we sang happy birthday! Charlie was unamused, but I'm sure as she gets older she'll LOVE the fact that Sno can open her own presents and love celebrating Sno's birthday! When she's older Charlie will be so happy that after her birthday she has Sno's birthday to look forward to in exactly one month!
No comments:
Post a Comment