Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Super Trooper!

It's official!  Cory received his letter today from the Texas Department of Public Safety inviting him to Trooper Academy in January!  We have been waiting so long for Cory to finally get his dream job!  He's worked in law enforcement for so long, waiting for his chance to hit "the streets" as they say.  Today he finally got his ticket out of jail and on to the Texas highways!
I am very scared about him having to leave me and Charlie for 4 months of Trooper Academy in Austin, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make for my husband and his dreams.  I am ready to be strong as I know that I have a wonderful support system here at home to get us through the first four months of 2013.  It will be totally worth it when I see him graduate the academy in his Trooper uniform and Texas Cowboy hat!
Congratulations Trooper Countryman!

No comments:

Post a Comment