This morning was our third visit to the doctor to get our 4D video of Charlie! The other two times she was shy for the camera. She had for hands and FEET in her face! She really likes that happy baby yoga pose! This time she was ready to show her face for mommy and daddy! I ate a good breakfast with lots of sugar to make sure she was a little jumping bean for the sono.

Since I am almost 32 weeks, this is our last chance to get a 4D video of Charlie because after that she will be too big and not have much room to move around as much. This time the sono technician said that he is the "master" and he would make sure that we got to take home a DVD today. He was right! The third time is a charm! Charlize showed her face and we got to see every little part of her body in 4D. We have a great shot of her fat little feet!

The good news is she is perfectly healthy and as cute as can be. The whole time you could see her big lips through all of the blury images and all I wanted to do was kiss them already! I can't wait for her to show her face outside the womb! Afterwards I watched the DVD at least three times as soon as we got home. I couldn't get enought of her! I took the DVD to Zaza's house to show her and all the Waggoner girls and also to my mom's to show them their newest little family member in 4D. It was amazing to see how technology has changed over the years where we are now able to see our baby's face before she is born. So amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment