![]() |
| Baby Alysa and 7 yr old Alysa with matching teeth! :) |
Bryan catered in El Chico's enchiladas which were great! And Alysa picked out a cookie cake (Cory's favorite) for her cake this year.
Alysa got lots of birthday presents and it was so cute to watch her open all of them. I think we all had a Hello Kitty theme when we bought her presents because she got lots of Hello Kitty stuff! Sno even got her a Hello Kitty pillow and blanket from Avon that she just loved! haha!
We have a few framed pictures up in our house from when Cory had his first apartment in San Marcos. There are some old framed photos from around 2006 that we haven't changed out. One of them is of Alysa when she was a baby. I took it down and showed her while we were talking about her birthday and she pointed out that her teeth are the same now since she is missing her front teeth! I thought that was funny so I took a picture of her now to compare! Pretty cute! I can't believe I took that picture six years ago! Time really flys!
Happy Birthday, Alysa!

No comments:
Post a Comment