![]() |
| Me and Jessica with our little baby girls! |
It was a couples shower so we got to bring our hubbys and bfs along! My dad, Cory, and Jose came along to be our dates! I don't think any of them have been to a baby shower before. Cory was a little confused as to what we women do at these things! ;)
Jessica had THE cutest couples shower in Las Colinas at the Villas. From the cake to the decorations to the cute little party favors... I got lots of ideas for Charlie's baby shower! It was so funny because as soon as we showed up Jessica and I saw that we were both wearing the same color pink dresses! And we even had matching bellies! We had to get pictures together! She had a photographer there and as soon as he saw us together he had to get a picture of our bellies in our pink dresses!
![]() |
| Jessica's Couples Baby Shower! |
It was so nice to see Jessica's family and friends and to see her happy again. As always we were reminded of the loss of her wonderful sister and mother, but she celebrated their presence at the shower with pictures of them with her and Donald on the slide show that played in the background. I really wish Erica was here to watch her sister and I have baby girls together, but I know she is always watching and excited for both of us.


No comments:
Post a Comment