This morning my sister-in-laws and I hosted a Bridal Shower for Cory's cousin April! She's getting married on September 15th. Shannon has been working so hard for a few weeks now to put this Spa Bridal Shower together. Katie, Michelle, and I each helped with our different Spa stations and creating our own dish for the brunch. I was SO proud of my dish! Originally I was supposed to bring some kind of fruit tray, but I found this awesome idea on Facebook for a mini waffles dish! Just take mini waffles and surround them with toppings like fresh fruit, powdered sugar, and syrup and you have a shower fave! I was so happy watching everyone get their waffles and say how cute they were. I've never made anything this cute before! ;) Katie made my favorite grape salad, Michelle brought a veggie tray, Shannon and Denise brought mini quiches, and the rest of April's cousins brought all the other pieces to make an excellent selection for brunch!
![]() |
| April's Bridal Shower |
The Spa was set up around Aunt Tammi's beautiful pool. The perfect place for an outdoor spa! Shannon and Michelle worked the hands station, Katie worked her body scrubs station and I got to work my foot spa station, with the help of Jennifer. It was hard for me to bend over! ;) I brought all my Avon products to set up my foot spa table and made sure to put out Avon books and business cards to promote the biz! Katie and I did end up getting a few sales from that day, so it worked!
Overall we all had a great time and the best part was being with family and seeing how grateful April was for everything! She was so excited about every little detail of the shower. I can't wait to see how happy she is on her Wedding day! I hope I can make it there! The wedding is only one week before my due date so we will see if I'll be physically able to get there! Crossing fingers! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment