| Chinese Dinner on the floor! :) |
Sunday, June 10, 2012
The Waggoners Big Move
Today was the day to help the Waggoners move out and say good bye to their house in McKinney. We had lots of fun moving stuff out to the yard and holding an impromptu garage sale, cleaning, painting and running errands. Since I couldn't be around paint or strong cleaners, I mostly served as the garage sale attendant, babysitter and errand runner which was really fun for me! I went out six times to get things from Target, QT, and Racetrack. And it wasn't until the last trip when I got a little tired. The best part was our Chinese Dinner! We got the idea to order Chinese food and have a last dinner in the house on the floor Chinese style. It was a great way to end a long day of moving and a long 8 years of memories in the Waggoner house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment