Sunday, June 17, 2012

Baby Registry! :)

Starting our baby registry at Buy Buy Baby
After weeks of doing plenty of online research and browsing the baby departments of several stores we finally decided to register at Buy Buy Baby and Babies "R" Us.  Today was the perfect day to register because it is the first and only Saturday in June that we have no other commitments.  We started at Buy Buy Baby.  When we first walked into the store we were flawed by the amount of baby stuff they had and though we were overwhelmed we knew we had to register at this Bed Bath and Beyond like store.  Our registry experience was much like our experience at Bed Bath and Beyond when we registered for our Wedding.... Cory zapped EVERYTHING!  He LOVES that little registry gun.  I had to get him to calm down and only zap the things we need and not to zap it if I simply said "I like that" or zap multiple things that were exactly the same.  I think we did ok.  When we walked out of our wedding registry at BB&B we had over 700 items, and this time we had a little less than 200, so that wasn't so bad. 
Ending our registry at Babies "R" Us... exhausted!

After that we had a late lunch at Tin Star Cafe and then made our way down the street to Babies "R" Us.  We chose Babies"R" Us because of their exclusive items, registry perks, and the fact that there's one in Irving close to our families for very easy access.  After being walked throught the registry process again, we made our way down each aisle and now i feel like a registry pro!  I learned so much from being able to see and compare items hands on and being able to ask questions.  Once we got to the upstairs section of the store, I started to get tired.  My feet were swelling and the gliders seemed like the perfect place to take a rest, put my feet up and talk some stuff out with Cory.  We were exhausted!  But at the same time we were so excited to finally have an idea of what kind of things Charlie needs and what we want for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment