School was a little crazy! All the kids were super excited to get out for the summer so it got a little rowdy. But I spent most of the half day that we had finishing grades and cleaning up my room for the summer. It was a little sad to say goodbye, but I know that summers are SHORT and I will be back in that classroom in no time. Which is kinda scary because when I am back in that classroom I will be 9 MONTHS PREGNANT with Charlie! I told the kids... "See you in the fall when I'm big and pregnant!"
We also had a doctor's appointment today, but no Sono pic til next month. We got to hear Charlie's sweet heartbeat again and get any questions we had answered. We signed up for a birthing class so that should be fun!
![]() |
| My last gig with New Ground |
![]() |
| Me and my pregnant friend Nicole! |
We had so many people come to see my last gig! Allie and Ava showed up with their mommy and Olivia! My mom and dad came with Andie, who also brought Baby Bevo! My Aunt Kee and Uncle Manuel came! Cory's Grandma and Grandpa came again and had a blast along with his Aunt Pam, Uncle Cope, and cousin April! Katie and Gregory also showed up to party! My friend Vanessa showed up too! Also my good friend Nicole and her husband Blake showed up! I've known Nicole and Blake since 6th grade and now they are married and expecting a baby of their own. A Baby Boy named Wyatt, Charlie's boyfriend! :)
We all had so much fun with everybody who came out to see us! When we sang the last song it was a bittersweet moment. I am happy to move on to being a mommy and I am literally tired of singing, but I had so much fun getting paid to do what I LOVE and I hope that dream never ends. :)
Here's to an amazing relaxing summer... getting ready for Charlie's arrival!
Video of our show that night:


No comments:
Post a Comment