Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

Family Fun!
Saturday morning we had the great privilege of going to the Great Wolf Lodge Water Park with Cory's family, compliments of his grandmother, Meme, who works in the restaurant upstairs.  Not only did we get in free, but she brought us free Great Wolf pizza as well!  We love Meme! 
Cory had an awesome time riding the big water slides with his dad, Kiki and Greg, Bryan and Michelle, and his nieces.  He loved to hear his dad's laugh all the way down those slides!  Even though I couldn't ride any of the slides I had a fun time with the little ones playing in the wave pool and the baby slides.  (The wave pool has always been my favorite anyway!)  I had fun taking Annabella and Brynn to the deep end of the wave pool and watching Cayden play in awe of those water spouts in the baby pool!  They are so funny!
We must have had a memorable time because the next day Shannon texted me saying that Annabella said "Cherie has a special mermaid baby!"  I laughed so hard because I remembered the time we had in the wave pool!  When we first started to swim out to the deep end, Annabella asked... "Can Charlie Swim?"  I answered "Oh yeah she can swim! She's actually swimming around in my tummy right now.  Like a little Mermaid!"  The idea must have stuck because she really thinks I have a special mermaid baby in my tummy!  LoL!  I can't wait to tell Charlie this story when she grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment