 |
| Our little family on Mother's Day! |
Today started off great! I woke up to the sound of Cory secretly cooking in the kitchen! ;) He made me a mother's day breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs and hashbrowns! And as always finished it off with my favorite... pink milk! I love it! It was bittersweet to eat my first mother's day breakfast. This was my first year to not be at home with my mommy cooking her mother's day breakfast. I guess we all have to grow up sometime. I did always dream of what it would be like to have my own mother's day breakfast. And I CAN'T WAIT til next year when Charlize will wake me up for breakfast and slobber all over my face!
Cory also got me a Mother-To-Be gift! After opening a sweet card, I saw this huge bag and thought, "Cory, you shouldn't have!" It was perfect! A Boppy Body Pillow for me to snuggle up with and keep this pregnant body comfortable! I love it and I'm sooooo using it tonight!
Today is also Meme's birthday party! She's hit the big 75! So after breakfast I had to hit the kitchen and make Scalloped Potatoes. I made them all by myself and was very proud! I'm still finding my way around the kitchen. ;) We got to her party at Aunt Tammi's house and it was so much fun! The food was great and all the kids were having fun swimming! We had a great time playing games guessing all of Meme's lifetime full of secrets. We sang happy birthday and wished all the mother's there a happy mother's day! We gave Cory's mom, Denise, a group gift from all 5 of her kids... a mother's ring with each of their birthstones. So sweet! Then it was time for Cory to get ready for work.
 |
| Twin Cousins! |
When we got home, it was 5:00!! Time for us to watch our video from Shane & Whitney to see what gender Charlie's twin cousin will be! After a looooooooooong five minute video, we couldn't wait any longer! We found out Charlize's cousin will be a beautiful baby boy! Yay!! I can't wait til Christmas, when they come down so we can lay our babies down together and let them crawl all over each other!
 |
| My amazing Super Mom! |
The time had come for Cory to go to work, so I got ready to go to Grandma's and see my family. I had gifts for Mom, my Grandma, and my Godmother, Aunt Kee! It was good to be able to spend time with both of my families today! After hanging out at Grandma's I took my Mom and Andie on a date to Red Lobster! Yum! We ate so much that Andie looked just as pregnant as I did! It was fun to hang out as just us girls and celebrate our Mom!
Today was the best Mother's day in a long time! To be a mommy-to-be, to get to see all the mother's of my family, and to hear great news made it a very Special Day! I can't wait until next year! :)
Charlie's Mommie's Day Card! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment