We started off the day bright and early at six in the morning getting Chick Fil A trays for my students. They are taking the AP US History Exam today, which we have been preparing for all year. It's a tradition to serve them a good breakfast before the test. Mr. Countryman and I served them Chicken Minis, fruit, and "brain juice" as we wished them well on their test. As always, the students were so excited to see him! They hear so much about him and Charlie, so when they get to see him they can put a face to the name.
From the sounds of it the kids did a great job on the test! Everything I taught them this year finally paid off. So seeing their smiling faces and hearing how well they feel about their test, really brightened my mood. My hormones were crazy today so I cried a few times for random reasons. Because Cory dropped me off this morning, I got to get a ride home with Mom! She just started working down the street at the Oncor building. It's nice to know that my mom is working down town with me and convenient for lunch dates and for hitching a ride home when I need it! I went home with her and we watched "Midnight in Paris" as I waited for Cory to finish his IPD golf tournament. It was a great movie! So romantical! ;)
![]() |
| Dinner at P.F. Chang's! Yum! |
So after that and a ring fiasco at the mall (Cory gets his wedding ring cleaned every six months and they couldn't find it! Then they said it wasn't ready!), we headed off to dinner at P.F. Chang's! We figured we had Asian food at our wedding so we will celebrate with Asian food tonight! Plus, Charlie really likes it!
Then after a wonderful dinner reminiscing over how awesome our marriage has been, we decided to go to our new favorite movie theater! The Cinema Suites in Grapevine Mills Mall have these amazingly comfortable reclining chairs AND they serve you dinner! Since we already had dinner, we went for dessert and before the movie even started I downed this delicious waffle ice cream dessert! Charlie LOVED it! It was a crispy waffle topped with vanilla ice cream, topped with candied bacon (Cory's favorite!) and caramel sauce! Yum! The movie we saw was absolutely perfect for our anniversary... "The Five Year Engagement." We laughed and cried and saw ALOT of our relationship in the movie. Since we've wanted to marry each other since high school it seems like we had a nine year engagement before we finally got married!
As we were leaving the theater on our way home I thought about how blessed I am to have married the love of my life and how happy I am to finally be married to him and get all the things we've always wanted for so long. We have a house, our dog, and a beautiful baby on the way! I still can't believe the life I'm living! I'm married to CORY COUNTRYMAN! :) And I'm having his baby! ;) This is really real! :) And I love every minute of it! Here's to forever...

No comments:
Post a Comment