 |
| Cupcakes for Baby "C" ! |
Another busy Thursday for the Countryman Crew! At school, the kids planned a baby shower for me and Baby Charlie! My students are so sweet! They made cupcakes and brought presents and we had so much fun!
 |
| Charlie's pretty little face! |
We had a doctor's appointment today, so I had to leave school early. We met with a specialist today to check on Charlie's tiny little heart. It was scary to think that something might be wrong with her, but we were excited to get to see her again on the ultrasound. After the doctor checked her out, he let us know that Charlie is as healthy as can be and she is going to be ok. What a relief! We ended up with some awesome sono pictures of her and we even got a couple of 3D shots! I love those! You can really see her beautiful facial features! She already looks like a good mixture of Cory and I. Every time I see her, I fall more and more in love! From our first sono where she was a little peanut, to the sono wear she actually looked like a bite sized baby, to the day we found out she was a girl and gave her a name she becomes more and more like a little person and a reality in our lives. I love her more and more each day! My mom sent me the sweetest quote for Mother's day and it's so true...
"Love is blind because a mother starts loving you before she meets you."
~ Leesa Wheeler
 |
| Baby Yoga! |
After our doc appointment we had a delicious meal at Genghis Grill and went home to get ready for our busy evening. The softball Championships were tonight! The first game we won by a forfeit. The other team didn't have enough players. The second game started off great! We went back and forth scoring until it was 5-5 in the 4th inning. Somehow in the 5th inning we lost our touch and the team rallied 11 runs. We lost, but we still got 2nd Place! Even though some of our team was upset(Wilson!) Cory and I still felt like we had a great season and were happy to take ANOTHER trophy home (our 3rd one!) this year! We already start the summer season next week! So we are ready to bring home another trophy!
We also had a Wedding to go to tonight! (I'm telling you it was a busy day! I was supposed to sing at Razoo's also, but thank goodness I got a sub!) Cory's college friends, Bobby and Misty Willmington celebrated their marriage today in Hurst! Misty looked Gorgeous! I LOVED her dress! And Cory was so happy to see his good friend Bobby on the happiest day of his life. They are still going to live in San Marcos for a little while, but they might move up to DFW soon and we hope they do because we miss hanging out with them.

To end the night, Cory read his favorite childhood book, to Charlize. She can hear now, so he talks to her as much as she can so she knows her daddy's voice. It was so sweet to hear him read "I'll Love you Forever," a book that we both grew up reading! Now we're reading it to our own little girl. It sounds cliche, but we both got emotional. We even shed a few tears. We love this little baby girl so much! Goodnight, Charlie!
No comments:
Post a Comment