Tonight, Aunt Tammi invited us to an outdoor movie night in her backyard celebrating all summer and September birthdays!
She set up a big screen in the back yard and we all brought our blankets and lawn chairs to watch the featured movie of the night... Marry Poppins! Katie and I had fun singing all the songs in the back! haha!
Everyone was freaking out at how huge I am! I have exactly two weeks until my due date, but I feel as big as a house! My feet are getting super swollen! I'm 38 weeks now and everyone is thinking that Charlie could come at any minute, but at my last doctor's visit the doc said that Charlie had no interest in coming out. She guesstimates that she will go past her due date, but she says she'll induce if she doesn't come before the 28th. So I know she's coming THIS month. And that is so crazy to think about. I kinda hope she comes on Cory's birthday. It's just too weird that her due date is her daddy's birthday. That would be kinda cool! But at the same time, I LOVE celebrating Cory's birthday and I know that he will never have another birthday again if she comes on his day. It will be HER day for the rest of our lives. He actually likes that. But I don't know. We'll see! It's all a waiting game now. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment