 |
| Liam Cayde Countryman |
Today is baby Liam's birth day! We are so excited and happy for Shane and Whitney who had their first son born today at 8:21am! Our little nephew and Charlie's closest cousin was born six weeks early, but we hear that he is doing very well under the circumstances. We've been waiting for him since last Wednesday when we got the call that he was on his way. Early this morning I got a text from Denise right before school started! As soon as I saw that the text was from her, I knew he was here! I couldn't wait to hear more about him and get pictures. Unfortunately, Shane and Whitney live in Utah so we are unable to see him in person for a long time, but we've got plenty of pictures and hope to get more as they come in! Someday him and Charlie will get to play together, soon! ;)
 |
| Love this picture of Shane! Can't believe he's a daddy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment