Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pooch Hotel

My cousin Vanessa just started working at the new Pooch Hotel!  Today is their grand opening and they are giving away free treats and "Spawdicures" so we are making a family trip over to Richardson to see Vanessa there!
Mom picked me and Sno up and brought Mitzi and Andie met us there with Baby Bevo. When we got there it was so neat!  They have the super cute doggy hotel rooms right when you walk in.  There were SO many dog treats, goodie bags, and even yummy people food!  After we got our treats, Vanessa gave us a tour of the facility, which was huge and super nice!
Sno didn't really get along with the other dogs though.  I wanted to take her into the indoor dog park, but she was barking and growling at every other dog she saw.  She only wanted to be around her cousins Mitzi and Bevo.  Any other dog made her upset.  I know she's a good girl, but I don't know why she's been hating on other dogs.  One of the employees there said its because she's especially overprotective now because of the baby.  Like she knows that she has an extra person to protect when she's with me.  Interesting to think about. I really can't wait to see what she's like when Charlie is actually here.
Sno got her "Spawdicure" and had super cute pink toe nails.  I haven't painted her nails since she was spayed as a puppy.  She did really good for the nail lady, though!  I was surprised.  I am going to paint her nails more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment