Tonight we had a wonderful night at the Barnum and Bailey Circus with all of our neices (and nephew)! Shannon and the Waggoner girls along with Michelle and the Countryman kids asked us to join them at the circus! Dr. Bryan met us their after work!
Victoria and Alexandrea came along in our car as we caravaned out to the Fort Worth Convention Center. We got there just in time to get to our seats and see the very beginning!
It was so fun to be at the circus again and see it through a child's eyes. It was so cute to see Cayden's face in awe when he saw fire, and tigers, and the really strong man! I can't wait to take my little girl to the circus just so I can watch her face in amazement!
Speaking of Charlie, she was kicking up a storm during the show. Bryan bought us popcorn and cotton candy and being the pregnant girl that I am I decided to mix the two together and created a kettle corn kind of flavor in my mouth! I couldn't get enough! Victoria and I felt so guilty eating all that junk but it was SO good! Therefore, with all that sugar, she was jumping up and down inside my tummy! I love her so much! We had so much fun with the kids, but I couldn't stop thinking about how much more fun it will be with our little girl! Next month! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment