![]() |
| Tadaa! Finished Product! |
I've been at school for a couple of weeks now. I worked the Freshman camp and registration to make a little extra money for that month that I won't have a paycheck during Maternity leave. So I am used to getting up early and going to school and climbing those steps up to the second floor. It actually hasn't been too bad. Even fun! But Monday.... the kids come! And I just found out that I'm teaching another class I wasn't prepared for... along with World Geography and US History I'm teaching Economics and Government too! I've never had three preps before. Last year was my first time to have two preps so I guess I just keep building on! I know I can do it, I just don't want to stress out too much this late in my pregnancy. It's hard enough being huge, having swollen feet, and having to pee every 30 minutes. I am so lucky that I have a supportive family to help me through all this! Thanks so much to my neices for today and especially to my husband for always supporting me in everything I do! Cory not only physically helped me with my room, but he is keeping me mentally sane as well. With him behind me, I am ready for Monday! and ready for the new school year! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment