
Charlize Angelica had her second baby shower today given by her Grandma Carla, Aunt Andie, Great Grandma Corina and her Great Aunts Sesa, Kee, Angie, and Tanya! Grandma Carla's house was decorated so beautifully with pink everywhere! I do have to hand it to Aunt Andie for being so crafty! Who knew she could flawlessly recreate all of those Pintrest ideas just for Charlie. She really does love her!
Aunt Kiki came over and chauffeured Charlize and I to our shower. As soon as we walked in I saw the beautiful dresser/changing table that "The Greats" got for Charlie from the Princess collection! :) Gorgeous! They used this to put the party favors on which were also pretty crafty! :)
I walked in and saw all of the other beautiful decorations and beautiful people who came to shower Charlize with gifts! We had a wonderful time eating the gourmet sandwiches and the awesome Yogurt bar! And then on to the games! First we played the candy game where everyone guessed which candy went with which baby item. We also played the game where people had to guess how big my belly was with ribbons. Most people guessed way too big! What's funny is Wilson, got really close and he measured his ribbon around his own belly before comparing it to mine! haha! Wilson is as round as his pregnant sister! Then we played this hilarious game where people had to guess which features of mine and Cory's that I would want Charlie to have! Basically the winners guessed that I wanted her to look like me and act like Cory! haha!
Finally it was time for gifts! There were so many gifts, it took over an hour to open them all by myself. I feel so blessed that Charlie has so many people that love her! Afterward, like every other party at the Rivero house, the baby shower turned into a dance party with club lights and fog that my dad was so proud of! So funny! Charlie already loves to dance like her Aunt Andie! haha!
It really was surreal to have my own baby shower at my parents house! Every baby shower we've had there has been for my Aunts or someone older, so it feels really weird that it is now time for my baby shower. Looking at all of Charlie's gifts made me realize that she is coming so soon! I can't believe it!


No comments:
Post a Comment