Tuesday, November 6, 2012

She loves me!

My baby girl!  I cannot explain how much I miss her while I'm at work.  Today I literally wanted to race home to see my little girl!  It is so nice to have someone to come home to!  When Cory's going to work she's here to greet me!  As soon as I see her I just want to cuddle!  And it is SO nice to know that she just wants the same thing!  Cory says she's been waiting for me all day and I know that it's true because I can see the relief in her face when I hold her and I can feel how much she loves me when we cuddle.  Nothing can top this feeling of being a mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Cherie, I'm so happy for you. I just recently found your blog, and it's been so nice to go back through and see what you and Cory have been up to, and to see your beautiful baby girl! What a gorgeous family you have!

    ReplyDelete