Cory's 10 year reunion for Mac Arthur High School Class of 2002 was tonight! This is something I've been waiting for! I've always wanted to go to 2002s reunions as Cory's wife! (Ever since he graduated) And it actually happened! Plus I am in charge of my class reunion next year and I need to take some notes!
It was also our very first time to leave Charlie with a babysitter. Since we have opposite work schedules, we've both been with her at all times. Either I'm home with her, he's home with her, or both of us. So this is our first time out without her. Luckily, her babysitter is her Zaza! It's a relief to have family around instead of leaving our baby with a stranger. What better than to leave our baby with Cory's mom. We're lucky to have her around. After lots of hugs and kisses for Charlie, we finally walked out the door, as just the two of us. We haven't done that since the day before she was born. It was bittersweet. But it was nice to be going out on a date with my hubby!
We made it to the reunion a little late, but just in time to see SO many people! It was great seeing so many old friends in person and not on Facebook. Some people I forgot they existed until tonight because they're not active Facebookers and it was especially great to see them too! We had so much fun I forgot to take pictures! At the end of the night Cory and I went to our Alma Mater to take a picture of the two of us in front of the place where we first met... MacArthur High School. Go Cardinals!

No comments:
Post a Comment