 |
| Baby "C" at 19 weeks! |
Thursday was a wonderful day! I started of with a Chick Fil A Breakfast because I knew it would be a big day for baby "C" Yum! I taught the freshman in "STAAR Geography Acadamy" while my juniors were taking the TAKS test. (Which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!) I had one class of "TAKS Jeopardy" with my 3rd period, then I was off to the doctor! Cory and I were so nervous! But also nervous of the fact that we can't tell anyone until the next day! The doctors visit was a beautiful experience, which I will write about in a later post. Then I had to get ready for my New Ground performance at Razoo's. I was sad to leave Cory after such a happy occasion and miss my softball game, but the Razoo's gigs are pretty fun! Especially since as soon as I got there I saw Cory's Grandpa waving at me! I was so excited to see him out and about at Razoo's along with Grandma Countryman, Aunt Sharon, Aunt Pam, Aunt Dottie and Cousin Daretha! They all came out just to see me! :) I was also happy to see my mom, dad, and cousin Olivia come out again, even though it was so hard not to give them clues on the sex of the baby! We had a great gig at Razoo's! I was so happy to see Grandpa and Grandma Countryman dancing to our old Motown songs and I was just in a great mood over all!
 |
| Zaza at the Softball game |
Meanwhile, at the softball game... Cory was trying so hard to avoid all the baby questions. Especially from Zaza! She showed up to the game with pink and blue balloons and kept asking Cory to choose which one! I'm so glad it wasn't me! Cory said he couldn't even look at her! After our team "The Runs" won 14-4 Cory came out to Razoo's and had a great time with his Aunts, Cousin Daretha, and my parents. All and all Thursday the 26th was a great day and I can't wait until our gender reveal party!!!!
 |
| Cory and Cousin Daretha |
No comments:
Post a Comment