Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sno is still our baby girl!


Sno is still our baby girl!
While Cory was working, I went to my parents house last night to visit.  My mom was showing me the new Snap N Go stroller that she bought herself as a grandma gift!  She was pushing it along the grand entryway when Sno jumped from behind into the car seat of the stroller!  And she stayed there for quite some time!  Hilarious!  I couldn't stop laughing!  I guess this means she's not ready to give up her throne as the baby of the family! LoL!  I sent the picture to Sno's daddy via text and he said "Aww my pup... I think someone is going to be jealous. haha!"  And she just might be!  I'm so afraid of how Sno will feel when the baby comes.  She knows there is something in my tummy right now.  Everytime I put her next to my tummy and talk about the baby, Sno turns her head to try to ignore it like she did when Wilson got a new puppy!  Eventually she will know that Baby "C" is a new member of our pack and she will be as protective of the baby as she is of Cory and me.  As of now, Sno is still our baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. It was pretty funny and I think it's because she use to have that doggy car seat when she was a puppy or until she grew out of it. I am also pretty sure that she will try at least once to get in there with the new baby. But she will learn quickly that she is not the baby any more because she is smart like that. ~ Grandma Carla

    ReplyDelete