| My new mommy hair! |
| Charlie and her first Craft |
I also scheduled a major hair cut today! Charlie has been pulling my hair like crazy and I have always planned to cut my long hair once I became a mom! It's time for a mommy haircut! Kristen came over and cut my hair, Andie's hair, and my moms hair, while Charlize and Cory played with Zaza and the Waggoner girls in the kitchen.
Cory has a tradition with his mom to make home made cinnamon rolls for Christmas. He and his mom worked together to make some delicious cinnamon rolls this year!
She also brought Charlie's first craft! Charlie made a Rice Crispy Treat gingerbread house with her Daddy and I. It was fun to decorate with Charlie in my arms and delicious! (I ate both of the houses!)
Overall today was a great day! The start of a relaxing Christmas break spent with my little baby girl and lots of family!
...And a new look for a new me! I already feel better about myself. After the baby you kinda get down on yourself for being fatter than usual and not having enough time to look pretty. Now I feel pretty again and finally feel like myself. I'm Charlie's mommy! :)
| Thought this was HILARIOUS for today! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment