Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ladies Night!

Tonight I got to take a break from being a teacher and a mom for a little while and have a good time with my girlfriends!  Nicole and Taylor invited me to have dinner with them at Sfuzzi's to catch up before the holidays.  We had a great time but I did miss Charlie so much while I was out.  It was my first time to leave her and Cory for something fun so I did feel a little guilty.  But at the same time it felt nice to get away and have a good time with my girlfriends.  I'm sure Nicole felt the same way leaving Wyatt at home with Blake.   We did spend most of our time talking about our little babies.  They are the most important thing in our lives! :)  I hope we get to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment