Today is the first day back to school in the New Year and the New Semester! I just felt Chelsie kick while walking the halls. I just realized that this was the first time I felt her kick at school. I'm also alot bigger than I was two weeks ago when we left for Winter Break. Today begins the second half of the school year, but also the second half of my pregnancy! By the end of this semester my little Chelsie will be here! I am going to be HUGE at the end of the school year. I can't believe how fast time flies and how quickly pregnancies go, how quickly babies come, and how rapidly children grow. My life will fly by ten times faster now that I will have TWO children. Here is to a great second semester of school and to the second half of my second pregnancy! Its going to be great!Monday, January 6, 2014
New Year! New Semester!
Today is the first day back to school in the New Year and the New Semester! I just felt Chelsie kick while walking the halls. I just realized that this was the first time I felt her kick at school. I'm also alot bigger than I was two weeks ago when we left for Winter Break. Today begins the second half of the school year, but also the second half of my pregnancy! By the end of this semester my little Chelsie will be here! I am going to be HUGE at the end of the school year. I can't believe how fast time flies and how quickly pregnancies go, how quickly babies come, and how rapidly children grow. My life will fly by ten times faster now that I will have TWO children. Here is to a great second semester of school and to the second half of my second pregnancy! Its going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment